2013年10月8日星期二

How to plan for street photography(2)



Belongings

In the past I would take backpacks and put spare batteries, spare memory card, the water, notebooks, cleaning cloth of lens, a lens, and sometimes my son's diapers clothes and toys ...in it but then I decide to be lightweight completely after several times, I only take a camera, because it is really too heavy, I usually photograph in the downtown area, the water is available to buy easily, the camera is randomly filled with 8GB memory card as well as the battery which is fully charged the night before, the lens has a protective mirror, so when it is dirty, I can use the wearing cotton T-shirt to graze gently, I try to put physical strength and spirit on walking and finding the screen, or what I will think when carrying a backpack is: "Where is the storage box in the hell place? "
Wear comfortable clothing and shoes

I usually wear very light when I go out on weekends, if it is summer, I like to wear flip drag to go to the streets, but it is definitely not a good idea to wear flip drag to carry out street photography, My personal recommendation is to wear comfortable shoes or sneakers, once flip drag makes me almost fall down and break the camera, comfortable shoes will not only make you avoid falling down, but also allows you embark on one day with little pain on the feet. There are also clothes, I try not to wear close fitting shirt or pants, there will be a lot of moments to make you lift the camera instantly or squat in street photography, if the clothes are too close fitting, a momentary big movement will let you not only fail to photograph the screen but also embarrass on the roadside.
Transportation


For street photography, I like to take public transport, the bus or MRT, which let me have more chances to see more screens, when I am very lazy, I will drive to a fixed location to photograph, I personally have a habit that hang the camera on my chest while driving, when it is red light or traffic jam I will look around, like whether there is interesting screen for photographing in the sidewalk or other car, once I suddenly saw a screen that I have to photograph in the street, I played double yellow and moved backwards to photograph, but I will never encourage you to do so. Such hasty photographed photos are difficult to ensure the effect although the scene is good, even if you use photo editing software free and photo effect in the post, it is also difficult to get good results.

没有评论:

发表评论